Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Linux, Virtualisation, Azure, Automation
South Bristol + Flexible Working
Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer looking to work on new and exciting technologies / projects?
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer looking to implement Cloud from scratch?
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer looking for a company with flexible working hours?
If so this could be the role for you!
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer your first task will be to design and implement the cloud based services whilst overseeing the transition from legacy systems. In general you will be designing, implementing and supporting the technology products and services ensuring high levels of service are achieved at all times.
You will be expected to have excellent working knowledge of:
• Linux Administration – RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu
• Virtualisation – VMWare, RHVM
• Cloud Environments – Azure
• Automation – Ansible, Puppet, Cobbler
• Middleware - TomCat, Apache, Jboss
• Scripting languages - Bash, Perl, Python, PHP
• Monitoring Tools – Zabbix or similar
It would be beneficial is you have working knowledge of:
• Databases – Postgres, MongoDB
• Build/deploy Tools - Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
• Infrastructure Automation
• Networking – switches, routers, firewalls, troubleshooting
• ITIL environment
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £45,000, the client also offer a number of attractive benefits including pension scheme, life assurance, cycle-to-work scheme, subsidised gym membership and constant training and development to name but a few.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Dean Clark on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.