Lead Front End Developer – London – Up to £65,000 + Benefits
An award winning digital agency are currently seeking an experienced Front End Developer to lead their innovative delivery team located in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a range of projects in a role with long term progression and an enviable career path.
As the Front End Developer, you’ll be expected to have the technical expertise to work across, and take leadership of, technical delivery teams. Your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Providing front end leadership during the pre-development phases of projects, including technical design, specification, approach definition, scoping, estimation and planning
• Mentoring, innovating and driving forward best practice within the front end development team
• Line management of senior and mid-weight developers
• Setup and configuration of front end development and test infrastructure and build processes
• Leading front end sprint refinement activities ahead of development sprints.
• Participating in client meetings, workshops and demos, acting as an ambassador to the company
• Hands-on development
• Proactively researching new technologies, frameworks, code libraries, techniques and trends, suggesting and adopting new ways of working where appropriate
• Interviewing contract and permanent technology candidates
The suitable candidate will have an excellent all-round development aptitude and an in-depth knowledge of front end languages and tools, as well as experience in delivering large, complex single page web applications in a commercial environment using frameworks such as React and Angular.
As the Front End Developer, you will be demonstrably passionate about front end technology and development methodologies, and will help to transfer that knowledge via leading by example, coaching, mentoring and giving technical advice to other developers. You’ll be able to work effectively within a fast paced, vibrant, agency environment, in collaboration with members from other teams to ensure that projects are set up to succeed.
In addition to competitive salary of £65,000, the client offer a number of benefits including competitive bonus and pension schemes, continued training and development, a quirky and collaborative office environment and regular social events to name but a few!
If this position sounds exciting to you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Jess hall on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.