Project Engineer – London – Up to £60,000 + Benefits
An award-winning bespoke IT agency are looking for a skilled Project Engineer to join their London-based team and help meet their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Technology Services Manager, the Project Engineer will be responsible for implementing primarily external projects for clients, as well as occasional internal projects. Typical project include estate upgrades and migration to Office365, or the design and delivery of a new global network solutions and migration to Microsoft Azure and implementation of Citrix environment. Your primary duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Owning, delivering and implementing multiple projects simultaneously
• Adhering to agreed technical plans and delivering project activities to a defined schedule
• Ensuring all project activity is carried out in a professional manner and in line with best practices,
• Assisting Project Managers with project planning
• Solving technical problems (troubleshooting)
• Completing technical audits
• Liaising directly with third parties and clients, including some onsite visits
• Collaborating with technical teams across the business, suggesting improvements to achieve efficiency and increase overall company performance
• Supporting pre-sales by scoping high and low level costed solutions for clients
• Motivating others, being the role model for junior engineers and other colleagues across the business
The suitable candidate will be a MCSE certified professional with experience of designing and implementing Wintel solutions, including server-side services such as Active Directory and desktop-side such as image creation and deployment. You will also have experience of designing and implementing Azure IaaS solutions, Citrix solutions (Netscaler, XenApp/ XenDesktop), Office365 solutions and network infrastructure for SME organisations.
The Project Engineer will be expected to be a task orientated team player with a positive attitude and the ability to solve problems in an efficient and effective manner.
In additional to a competitive salary of up to £60,000, the client offer a number of great benefits including flexible working hours, attractive pension scheme, private health and dental care and annual season ticket loan to name but a few!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Emily Gregory on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.