Deployment Architect – Bath – Up to £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A cutting-edge digital analytics provider based in Bath are looking for an experienced Deployment Architect to join their collaborative and diverse team. The role predominantly supports post-sales engagements and acts as the lead technical resource in all account deployments.
The Deployment Architect will be a technical service expert who helps customers and partners derive the greatest value from the use of the company’s quality digital analytics service. You’ll provide in-depth technical support for complex strategic account engagements and perform validation as engagements transfer from pre-sales to post-sales. Customer training on the use of the digital services is also a key part of the role. As the Deployment Architect, your other duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Working with customers and partners to plan service deployment as required
• Supporting customers and partners in standard deployments
• Managing bespoke deployments on behalf of customers
• Analysing customer data, presenting conclusions derived from the service and transferring skills to customers to enable them to maximise value from service
• Providing technical training and promoting skills transfer and adoption for optimal use of the service
• Providing feedback to the development and management teams to enable service improvement and development of best practice
• Early stage field testing
The suitable candidate will be a talented and experienced deployment professional, with a broad technical understanding of enterprise, service provider, cloud service and software product architectures. This will including fixed and mobile network architectures; public, private and hybrid clouds; IP, TCP and UDP protocols; and other types of SaaS, cloud or hosted services.
As the Deployment Architect, you’ll have the ability to analyse complex ICT environments and present clear conclusion, as well as assimilating concepts rapidly and work within a light-touch management framework. You’ll also be expected to have experience of deploying network-based services in an enterprise or service provider environment.
You’ll be a great team player with good service ethic, keen eye for detail and a strong desire to meet, and then exceed expectations
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £65,000 the client offer a number of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working attractive pension scheme, income protection, gym membership and free lunch on Fridays to name but a few!
For further information on the role, salary or if you have any questions at all, please contact Jess Hall on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.