Full Stack Developer – London – Up to £75,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing environment, with exposure to a number of exciting disciplines such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain.
As the Full Stack Developer, you’ll work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise grade products. Your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Scoping out and delivering new functionality alongside Project Managers and Solution Architects
• Supporting system integration between various system development disciplines
• Developing high quality, robust and scalable solutions, software design and architecture
• Identifying, prioritising and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
• Developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Reviewing and debugging code
• Performing validation and verification testing
• Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
In order to be successful, you will have the ability to work independently with little supervision, showing excellent organisation and problem-solving skills and hands on experience in software development and Agile methodologies.
In addition to competitive salary of up to £75,000, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for an award winning company, working with technology on the forefront of innovation. They offer flexible working, numerous opportunities for professional development and the chance for international travel.
If this position sounds exciting to you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.