UI Developer – Central London – Up to £40,000 + Equity Options & Benefits
One of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups are looking for a skilled UI Developer to join diverse development team based in Central London and be part of their ambitious growth plans.
As the UI Developer, you’ll play a vital role in customising web pages, adding new functionality and optimising the user experience. Your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Manipulating and redesigning content on web pages with HTML/CSS
• Integrating JQuery plugins
• Improving UI/UX
• Coordinating product launches with the marketing team
• Setting-up A/B testing campaigns, often with MixPanel
• Installing and customising Shopify applications
• Using Shopify Liquid to dynamically display content
• Editing and creating content with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working closely with the CEO, COO and CMO
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information on the role, please contact Emily Gregory on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.