Full Stack Developer – London – Up to £85,000 + Excellent Benefits
An innovative company that is looking to disrupt the insurance sector are on the lookout for a skilled Full Stack Developer to join their growing team located in Central London.
This is the chance to jump into an empowered role doing Full Stack feature development. You will report directly to the Tech Lead and hold a lot of responsibility and influence in the technological decision-making process. You’ll become familiar with all parts of the client’s modern stack, and exercise judgement in key decisions, such as choosing when to hack, and when to invest time in architecture. You will engineer your features to be scalable and resilient in a multi-platform mobile application, sitting atop a micro-service platform. As the Full Stack Developer, your core duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Working with a production system, utilising Agile processes such as Code Reviews on Github, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery to Heroku, Unit Testing and end-to-end testing
• Planning and estimating work on a weekly basis
• Building single page and mobile applications, web servers and other relevant systems
• Using Node.js, React, Redux, Postgres, Kotlin and Swift
• Proactively researching new technologies and bringing them to the team to help maintain an edge over competitors
• Helping to maintain a stable production system by responding to live issues on a weekly rotation
The suitable candidate will be a dedicated and resourceful Full Stack Developer with an understanding of Agile processes, particularly Continuous Delivery. You’ll need to have experience of working with an interpreted server-side language such as Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or similar, as well as experience of building single page and/or mobile applications. The client has a broad tech stack, so if you don’t have experience with certain technologies, you will need to have the openness and willingness to learn and use them. The tech stack includes:
• Node.js, with Express
• React & Redux
As the Full Stack Developer, you’ll be are a dedicated professional who enjoys learning alongside your team. Most importantly, you’ll be excited to become a great engineer, and will thrive in a position of responsibility.
In addition to competitive salary of up to £85,000, the successful candidate will receive an attractive pension scheme, equity options, flexible working (with working from home options), weekly learning mornings, quarterly hackathons, quarterly offsite trips and free lunch on Fridays!
If this position sounds exciting to you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.