Senior Front End Developer – Bristol – Up to £50,000 & Benefits
A cutting-edge eCommerce agency based in Bristol are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to head up their skilled front end team, as well as develop bespoke solutions for a number of clients providing support to the existing code base.
As the Senior Front End Developer, your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Ensuring all development work meets the customer expectations
• Producing adequate and informative documentation
• Writing and executing functional tests prior to handing over any work for QA
• Collaborating with QA in writing test plans
• Reviewing code and technical designs from peer developers
• Analysing and debugging code
• Liaising with Project Managers
• Deciding on the best technologies and languages used for the project
• Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
• Supporting and guiding other Front End Developers in their day-to-day tasks
• Identifying, reporting and resolving problems uncovered by QA testing or client feedback
• Designing solutions to meet client requirements
As the Senior Front End Developer, you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Unix and Git version control, as well as the ability and confidence to produce high-quality, well-documented code. You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and will thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
For further information on the role, salary or if you have any questions at all, please contact Jess Hall on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.