Product Owner – Barcelona – Up to €70,000 + Benefits
A global online marketplace are looking for a talented, user-focussed Product Owner with to join their multidisciplinary transactional team based in Barcelona. The client, who pride themselves on having an open culture, are on a quest to help people with the collaborative economy and make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products.
As the Product Owner, your goal will be to deliver more value to users by removing the most important frictions during the buying/selling experience, whilst working closely with Development, Product Leads and Customer Service groups to achieve transactional objectives. Typically, you’ll be involved in working on transactional/payment projects that also involve shipment operations/problematics. Your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Owning the product vision and maintaining a prioritised feature backlog based on customer needs and business value, aligned with the transactional strategy and resource capacity
• Translating the roadmap initiatives into defined feature sets and ultimately into a great end product
• Managing and communicating the product backlog to the team, whilst overseeing internal and external dependencies
• Analysing, understanding and sharing learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
• Taking data-based decisions for product development by collaborating on user tests and digging into analytic tools
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven experience of working with web/app based companies in a Product role, ideally within an online marketplace or eCommerce environment. You’ll have a familiarity with A/B testing , or other multivariate testing, and experience of working with Agile methodologies. Although the role is based in Spain, you will need to have a high level of English.
You will be a user-focused, open minded individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do. Innovative in your approach, you’ll thrive in a constantly changing environment and will constantly look for ways to increase your product knowledge. You’ll be passionate about product development and will constantly look for new ways to improve it.
In additional to a competitive salary of up to €70,000, the client offer a number of great benefits including vibrant modern office in the heart of the city with a multicultural team, flexible working, regular training, private healthcare, half-day Fridays and fun team trips twice a year!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.