Artworker – Windsor – Up to £30,000 + Benefits
One of the UK’s largest tech healthcare companies are currently looking for a skilled Artworker to join their vibrant and award-winning creative studio located in Windsor.
The studio plays a key part in ensuring that the agency’s creative product is executed to the highest possible standard and that delivery deadlines are met. As an Artworker, you will work proactively alongside the cross-functional team assigned to a client or brand, to deliver optimal results at all times. Your key remit is to produce error free artwork for a wide variety of advertising and marketing communication materials. Your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Working alongside Art Directors and Designers to develop scamps/ideas to finished layouts
• Sign-off artwork once completed
• Producing high resolution PDF’s for final reproduction
• Checking printers’ proofs to ensure a high quality printed item
• Preparing and monitoring corporate guidelines, master logos, master pi’s etc. for consistent use throughout the agency
• Preparing error free artwork for print or other media
• Creating digital files for production
• Creating and modifying PowerPoint, interactive PDF’s and Keynote presentations
• Preparing colour mock-ups and presentation boards
The suitable individual will have previous experience in a graphic design or printing environment, with knowledge of the design standard software packages in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
As the Artworker, you will have first class Mac visualisation skills with an appreciation of design and layout and a good eye for detail. You will have excellent knowledge of print and reproduction, including a thorough understanding of the production process from concept to final item. Any experience with web-based email marketing software, HTML, CSS and web design is beneficial, but not mandatory.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £30,000, you will also receive a generous package including numerous opportunities for training and personal development, life assurance, healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, wellbeing benefits and regular social events!
If this position sounds exciting to you, please apply now! For further information, please Dominika Kupnicka on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.