Solutions Architect – Pre-Sales Support – Bath – Up to £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A cutting-edge digital analytics provider based in Bath are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their collaborative and diverse team and act as the pre-sales technical specialist.
As the Solutions Architect, you’ll support Sales team in selling the client’s analytical software to end customers and partners. This will include providing in-depth technical support for complex and strategic account engagements, as well as performing validation as engagements transfer from pre-sales to deployment. As the Solutions Architect, your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Building customer proposals alongside the relevant sales lead
• Validating customer proposals at the end of the sales process to ensure maximum customer success
• Working with customers, partners and architects to plan service deployments
• Analysing customer data and presenting conclusions derived from the service
• Providing technical training and promoting skills transfer and adoption
• Providing feedback to the development and management teams as required to enable service improvement and development
The suitable candidate will have a strong technical understanding of enterprise, service provider and cloud service architectures, as well as experience of sale or sales engineering in a B2B/strategic customer environment. You’ll have the ability to analyse complex IT environments, using strong organisation and problem solving to present clear and succinct conclusions. As the Solutions Architect, you’ll have the ability to work effectively in a fast moving and challenging environment, whilst being a strong team player and working effectively with other functions
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £70,000 the client offer a number of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working attractive pension scheme, income protection, gym membership and free lunch on Fridays to name but a few!
For further information on the role, salary or if you have any questions at all, please contact Emily Gregory on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.