Senior Digital Product Manager – Central London – Up to £110,000 + 20% Bonus, 10% Pension & Benefits Package
A global banking corporation based in Central London are looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager to join their growing team and cover the concept, design, build and operation of a global digital banking API product.
As the Senior Digital Product Manager, your role will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Driving an API product vision in accordance with the agreed design standards and principles
• Developing a cohesive vision for APIs, including conceptualisation, ideation, opportunity assessment and prioritisation
• Providing market-leading, compelling digital product experiences that can leverage a global scale and distribution network.
• Maintaining supporting documentation and specifications for domain customers
• Prioritising the API domain’s demand and supply for all channels and clients across the Domain
• Identifying opportunities to drive ROI for the API and wider services,
• Understanding market trends and customer needs, and proposing commercially viable propositions
• Actively building relationships with colleagues to create compelling staff and customer propositions
The ideal candidate will have demonstratable success of building an API platform as a product. Showing experience with both Agile and Lean development methodologies. You’ll have strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives.
As the Senior Digital Product Manager, you’ll have a customer focused, results-based approach, combined with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage diverse audiences and senior executives. You will have a deep passion for digital products and will be comfortable with technology, showing the ability to translate business and customer need to business requirements.
In addition to a highly competitive salary of up to £110,000, you will receive a 20% bonus, 10% pension and a generous benefits package to be disclosed on application.
If you feel like you’re a great candidate for the role, please apply now! For further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.