Android Developer – Bridgend – Up to £35,000 + Benefits
A cutting-edge technology company are currently searching for a skilled Android Developer to join their collaborative development team located in Bridgend. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with growing company with a product that makes a real difference.
As the Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing software, consisting of UI and application software, for the client’s handset product. Your primary duties will include, but won’t be limited:
• Liaising with the System Architect, the commercial team and the regulatory team to translate requirements in software solutions
• Creation of software architecture and design specifications against functional requirements and marketing specifications
• Conducting design reviews at various stages throughout the development cycle
• Creation, execution and documentation of unit and subsystem test scripts
• Providing technical direction, supervision and mentoring of more junior Software Engineers
• Working with team members located in other countries
The suitable candidate will be a driven, analytical Developer with good knowledge of the Android SDK, Java and the Android Studio. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment, demonstrating a positive attitude to change and contributing to new ideas and improved ways of working. As the Android Developer, you will have a technical skill set including experience with some/all of the following:
• Bluetooth protocol (BLE)
• Writing unit and UI testing
• Libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger and RxJava
• An understanding of MVP pattern and Clean Architecture
• SQLite database on Android
• Project management tools such as Jira
• Version control systems
• An understanding of Restful services and JSON
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information, please contact Jack Slocombe on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.