Enterprise Architect – Newport – Up to £55,000 & Benefits
A market-leading organisation based in Newport are currently looking for a skilled Enterprise Architect to join their collaborative and diverse service design team.
As the Enterprise Architect, you’ll work with business and technical teams to ensure an effective approach to service delivery, aligning the business need to the capabilities of the conceptual solution architecture. The role has a key part to play with the transformation and change within the organisation too. Working with projects, you’ll ensure that the definition of new technology is in line with the transformation and strategic objectives of the business. As the Enterprise Architect, your duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• The development and maintenance of the enterprise architecture framework
• Leading service design activity to turn the conceptual models into implementable services
• The creation and review of the services capability strategy
• Working with stakeholders to understand and agree architectural models that align with business strategy and objectives
• Producing strategic models of the business process, information and communications needs
• Working within delivery teams to shape and design products and services to meet the business needs
• Working with senior management in shaping programme-level deliverables
• Facilitating international collaboration on enterprise architecture and service-related topics
The suitable candidate will have a strong, proven knowledge and experience of applying enterprise architecture standards, frameworks methods and practices, whilst working collaboratively with Technical Leads and Solution Architects to translate business architecture requirements into effective solutions.
As the Enterprise Architect, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain complex information to people at all levels and with varying degrees of technical knowledge. You’ll be a pragmatic individual, combined with great problem-solving skills and the ability to make key decisions, balancing strategic direction with operational necessities.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £55,000 the client offer a number of excellent benefits to be disclosed on application.
For further information on the role, salary or if you have any questions at all, please contact Richard Rees on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.