Data Analyst – Nottingham – Up to £35,000 & Benefits
An award-winning digital agency are currently are seeking a talented Data Analyst to work onsite with a exciting business located in Nottingham. This is a hybrid role, combing the skills of a web analyst, social analyst and data planner, with an underlying marketing and commercial skillset.
With the hybrid nature of the role in mind, the Data Analyst will need to be able to identify and understand how to blend and mine data from all marketing channels to deliver against client and team briefs. Working within a small team who sit onsite with the client, you will help to put data at the heart of decision making, across multiple disciplines including experience planning, content, and design. Your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Delivering best in class data solutions to client projects using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver true insight
• Delivering expert web analytics analysis using Google 360 and Google Tag Manager
• Presenting and explaining results of analysis to non-technical clients and colleagues
• Working closely with the rest of the team to develop innovative solutions to client projects
• Reporting on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques to highlight trends in the data and its rationale
The suitable individual will have strong previous experience within a data analytics role with the ability to develop all types of data analysis, including cluster, segmentation and modelling. You will have a expert web analytics experience, specifically Google Analytics 360 (Google Analytics Premium), and advanced SQL and Excel skills.
As the Data Analyst, you’ll be able to get the content, customer experience and creative teams to embrace and use the data insights you produce, pushing the boundaries of how data can be used to decode consumers more emotional needs, as well as solving business problems. You will be comfortable working in in a fast-paced, changing client environment, showing excellent communication, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £35,000, the Data Analyst will receive a generous benefits package to be disclosed on application.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information, please contact Dominika Kupnicka on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.