DevOps Engineer – Milton Keynes – Up to £60,000 + 25% Bonus & Benefits
A fast-growing retail brand are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their innovative eCommerce team located in Milton Keynes and help create great, customer centric digital products.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be work closely with other Software Engineers to continuously deliver, enhance and support eCommerce applications across production and non-production environments. In order to achieve this, your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Defining standards and methodologies around Azure technologies and showing how they should be adopted by internal and external IT teams
• Building and supporting the cloud infrastructure to support eCommerce applications
• Playing an active role in the design of DevOps solutions
• Supporting CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy using pipelines
• Researching and evaluating new technologies to increase the performance and security of the platform
The successful individual will have extensive knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure within a DevOps environment. You will be passionate about automation, with a focus on improving platform stability and increasing the pace of change within the company. As the DevOps Engineer, you will have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving, as well as the ability to liaise with technical and non-technical members colleagues of all levels. From a technical perspective, you will have an array of the following experience:
• Strong Azure experience across multiple services
• Experience of Agile and DevOps development methodologies and concepts
• A fluency in Terraform and PowerShell to build and deploy environments
• Experience of managing the production of Kubernetes containers and container orchestration
• Experience with ALB’s and WAF’s
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £60,000, you will receive a 25% bonus and a generous benefits package to be disclosed on application.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Emily Gregory on 0117 917 1500 or email@example.com.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.