Junior Insights Executive – London – Onsite – £25K
An exciting Insights Agency who specialises in Media, Technology and Telecommunications markets are looking for a Junior Insights Executive to join their team.
Job Title: Junior Insights Executive
Salary: £25,000, 21 days holidays plus bank holidays, 3% Pension (benefits package under review)
Key skills: You must have a passion for technology and innovation
As a Junior Insights Executive, you will be responsible for communicating and promoting actionable insights to clients. Your other daily duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysing the data and applying the solutions to business problems faced by clients.
- Gathering information into innovative approaches.
- Using multiple formats i.e., Excel, email, PowerPoint, in-person/virtual presentations to help present the data into visualising reports.
- Becoming a market expert through the use of a range of data sources
- A strong team player and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Junior Insights Executive will need the following for the role, demonstrable PowerPoint and Excel experience and experience of creating report presentations:
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter with an ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
How to Apply
For more information about this role and our client, please contact us on 01179 171500 for a confidential chat.
Real Time Consultants International Ltd are acting as an employment business/ agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this role