DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Real Time Consultants International Limited (“we” or “us”) is a specialist employment business, committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Real-Time Consultants Ltd (Z5459808), Registered at Teme House, Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2RY. England.
DATA WE COLLECT
In order to provide the best possible service to our candidates and clients the data we collect, store and process relating to you may include:
As an Applicant:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your Telephone number
- Your CV/ Work History
- Your Job Preferences: Role, Location, Salary
- Work related information you provide: Education & Training Certificates
- Our communications with you by email and telephone
- Any Communications with the client relating to the role and you as the candidate
As a Client Contact:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- The company you work for and your role in that company
- Our communications with you by email and telephone relating to candidates we have provided for roles at your company.
If we place you with a client the data we collect, store and process relating to you will include:
- Visas & Work Permits where applicable
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance number
- Job Offers and Placements
- Employment References
- Outcome of Criminal Record and Security Clearance checks where applicable
- Financial Information including payroll details and HMRC data
- Our communications with you by email and telephone
- Any Communications with the client relating to your placement
If the contract of employment is directly with us, the data we collect, store and process relating to you will include:
- Bank details
- Salary adjustments
- Payment records
WHERE WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Registering or applying for jobs via our website
- CV or application from Job boards
- LinkedIn profile
- Referral by friends / colleagues
- Directly from you
- From your company website
- Via a colleague identifying you as a point of contact
- From third parties including candidates, job boards, LinkedIn and networking
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We will process and store your data in order to provide our services to you, and for contractual and legal reasons if we have placed you, or placed a candidate with your company.
We may process sensitive personal data where it has been included in the information you provide us, e.g. if you include information in your CV. We may also be required to conduct a criminal records check against your details. We have processes to limit our use and disclosure of this sensitive data other than where required by law.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legal basis under which we collect, process and retain data about you is classified as
- “Contract” – It will be necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfil the obligations of providing a service to you, or to take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- “Legitimate Interest” – We are a business engaged in finding employment for individuals and we will need to process your data in order to provide these services.
- “Legal Obligation” – We may be legally required to process and retain your personal data for inspection by a law enforcement agency or government body.
- “Consent” – We may rely on your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We will only share your information with prospective employers with your express consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Real Time Consultants International Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to access and view the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have the personal data we hold about you to be changed, corrected or deleted. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DATA RETENTION AND RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
We keep your data in accordance with the following data retention periods:
- If you have been placed by us with a client and the contract was through us then we must legally keep your record for up to 7 years after the contract completed.
- If you have been placed by us in a Permanent role and there is no ongoing relationship then we will keep your record for up to 2 years following the placement for our contractual obligations with the client you have been placed with.
- If we have placed a candidate with your company and the contract was through us then we must legally keep all records that relate to the candidate that may be inspected by law for up to 7 years after the contract completed.
- If we have placed a candidate in a permanent role with your company and there is no ongoing relationship then we will keep the records for this placement for 2 years following the placement to ensure we execute all contractual obligations.
Otherwise, we will keep your record for up to 2 years and thereafter will either gain your consent to continue processing your data or remove you completely from our systems.
Under the GDPR there is a “right to be forgotten” which is only relevant where there is no legal requirement for us to retain the information as defined above. If there is no legal requirement for us to keep your information and you request to be deleted this will be done within 14 days of your request.
Some of your data may still exist within our systems but this data will be put beyond use and cannot be readily accessed by operational staff, systems or processes.
When you visit our websites we may collect information, including information collected through using Google Analytics ( tagmanager.google.com, www.google.com/analytics, www.tawk.to/, www.google.com/webmasters) about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
This cookie stores the user’s decision about accepting cookies to allow or deny non-essential cookies.
Essential site information
This cookie stores information about products added to the basket and determines the user’s journey based on preferences and referrers.
__tawkuuid, twk_idm_key, TawkConnectionTime, ss
Tawk to allows users to contact us via automated messaging.
_gid, _ga, _gat, test_cookie
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited in a way that does not directly identify anyone.
These cookies are used for hosting the website across multiple servers.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Site.
WHERE YOUR DATA WILL BE STORED
All your data will be stored securely on our IT systems in the UK and with our Cloud Services provider on servers located solely within the UK and EU.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Some basic personal data is provided to an email service provider (when consented to) for the purpose of email marketing.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Access to your data is restricted to our staff that have a legitimate reason to see it, all of which are bound by confidentiality clauses.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS?
If you have an objection to the data that is being stored relating to you, how it is being processed, who has access to it etc. these should be raised to the DPO firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate and take the appropriate action.
WHO YOU SHOULD CONTACT IF DATA NEEDS AMENDING?
If the data we hold on you changes please inform the DPO at email@example.com who will process your request.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU?
For access to your data please consult with the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.