Role: Test Manager
Salary: £75,000 o £80,000
Skills: ISEB/ISTQB, SDLC, Automation Testing
7+ years in Test Management, Programme Test Management, or Portfolio Test Management roles.
- Proven track record of leading QA teams, experience in implementing a range of test disciplines in an agile environment.
- Experience in managing the development of automation frameworks and technical nonfunctional testing.
- A strong understanding of the software development life cycle. Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable.
- Proven experience leading and developing QA teams in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualified to Test Management level.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Has a broad range of knowledge across technical test tools, automation, performance, test management tools and understand the benefits and pitfalls of each.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Set the strategic directions and objectives for QA across the organisation.
- Lead and manage a team of QA analysts and engineers across multiple internal & external scrum teams.
- Lead the transition of the QA team from a primarily functional testing approach to a more automation and technical testing.
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure that QA is integrated into the development process.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork across all QA teams, breaking down silos and encouraging knowledge sharing.
- Ensure that all QA processes and procedures are adhered to and continuously improved.
- Bring in E2E knowledge and context across the teams to ensure that all QA staff have a good understanding of the overall system.
- Enhance the career growth and progression opportunities for QA staff. • Remove dependencies on key people by ensuring that all QA staff have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their roles
25 Days Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness subsidy (whether it be a subsidised gym membership or further health cover)
How to apply:
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Ankita Tenkale 1179171500/ -Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this role