Senior Commercial Analyst – London – Onsite – £35K – £40K DoE
An exciting Insights Agency who specialises in Media, Technology and Telecommunications markets are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Depending on Experience, 21 days holidays plus bank holidays, 3% Pension (benefits package under review)
Key skills: PowerPoint, account and client management, and presentation skills
As a Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for client account management and delivering actionable insights to clients. Your other daily details will include but will not be limited to:
- Creatively visualising and analysing trends and insights.
- Work closely and communicate with internal decision-makers and external clients and coordinate their engagement in the process.
- Becoming a market expert through the use of a range of data sources.
- A strong team player and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Commercial Analyst will need the following for the role, demonstrable PowerPoint experience and experience of creating and reporting presentations:
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Must be able to create visualisations for both qualitative and quantitative data sources.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail and Accuracy.
- Self-starter with an ability to manage deliverables simultaneously.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
How to Apply
For more information about this role and our client, please contact us on 01179 171500 for a confidential chat.
Real Time Consultants International Ltd are acting as an employment business/ agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this role