Technical Consultant – Bristol/Hybrid
£40,000 – £45,000 + car allowance (£4,200 per year) + excellent company benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Consultant to work in a vibrant fast passed fun environment that breaks the mould of usual IT providers. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be an ambitious, enthusiastic individual that strives to deliver an exceptional client experience.
This role is a client-facing role where you will be providing on site technical proactive & reactive days to clients. You will be vital member n developing strong relationships with clients.
- Technical proactive & reactive on site client days
- Striving to improve the client’s infrastructure.
- You will be vital in the on boarding of new clients.
- You will implement new solutions for the client and assist in creating key documentation and client policies.
- Assisting the project delivery team with infrastructure projects.
- Working with our client’s account manager to meet and deliver IT delivery plans.
- Supporting the service desk
- Being a point of escalation for the service desk
- Helping train and develop junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with experience of delivering on site consultancy.
- Professional, friendly approach with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- A team player that can also work on their own initiative.
- Punctual and good attention to detail.
- Well organised and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Office 365, SharePoint, Intune, windows server knowledge
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Fun social calendar – range of fun and different monthly socials including go-karting, theme parks, spa days and paint balling, as well as smaller team events and lunches.
- Career development – there’s no limit to your development. Our client works closely with individuals to understand where they want to go in their career and create a pathway that allows them to reach their goals.
- Breakout room complete with TV, games consoles, dartboard, pool table AND table tennis.
- Each year for Christmas the team is treated to an all-expenses paid trip away to celebrate their hard work throughout the year!
- Training – Our client invests heavily in their team and give everyone the opportunity to do external training to further their career as well as providing regular in-house development. They also encourage their team to attend industry events and conferences relating to their role.
- Employee Welfare Scheme – all the team and their dependants have access to free mental health and well-being solutions 24/7, including coaching, therapy, and legal advice.
- Great work life balance – They are understanding and accommodating to peoples’ personal needs and home-life and encourage staff to not work beyond their contractual hours. No job is worth missing out on your child’s sports day.
- Referral Scheme – Employee & Client Referral program.
If keen, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact me on 0779 0020499
Apply for this role