Planner/Senior Planner – Manchester – Hybrid Working – Up to £42k & Great Benefits
My client is seeking a Senior Planner where you will be supporting the delivery of client projects in a commercial environment. They are an environmental consultancy giving planning advice to private and public sector clients.
- Support with the on-going delivery of projects, in a dynamic and client focussed environment.
- Produce high-quality reports that meet client briefs and take account of relevant guidance and protocols.
- Carry out various project tasks such as fieldwork, meetings, consultations, reviewing plans, and responding to consultee comments.
- Support colleagues with the managing, reviewing, and collating various documents for Planning Applications.
- Effectively communicate with clients, Local Planning Authorities and third parties.
- Support business development activities by preparing fee proposals, tendering documents, and marketing materials.
Skills & Experience
- Have a RTPI-accredited degree and post degree experience.
- Have or be working towards achieving Chartered Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Good knowledge of relevant planning laws and policies.
- Strong written communication skills, for writing reports and appraisals with the ability to alter them for different audiences.
- Preferably, a clean driving license and ability to travel.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular training and career development
- 25 days annual leave entitlement increases with length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme
- A flexible benefits programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Electric Vehicle scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Access to mental health support and financial advice.
How to Apply
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now! For further information, please contact 01179 171500.
Real Time Consultants International Ltd are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this role