2nd Line Support Engineer – Bristol – Up to £35,000 + Benefits
A market leading organisation are currently looking for a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their growing team located in the centre of Bristol. You’ll be responsible for helping ensuring to business IT operations are running smoothly, whilst providing an excellent level of service and support to users of IT services.
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer, your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
• Dealing with technical escalations from 1st line IT support
• Diagnosing and resolving technical issues as reported by users and automated systems
• Fault-finding to laptops and desktops
• Ensuring information in the IT helpdesk system is accurate and up to date
• Maintaining equipment audits for all computer equipment
• Checking the results of vulnerability and virus scans and ensuring patches and updates are applied
• Dealing with external suppliers
• Administration of the user lifecycle from new starter to leaver process, as per HR procedure.
The suitable candidate will have excellent problems solving, documentation and knowledge sharing skills, with the ability to help system users and convey information to both technical and non-technical people within the business. You’ll have a good understanding of Windows desktop computing, including networking technologies and troubleshooting, as well as experience of Office 365 and SCCM, including application packaging, servicing and updates.
As an individual, you will be a great written and verbal communicator with the ability to work under pressure, manage work effectively and be a great team player.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £35,000, the client also offer a highly competitive pension scheme and annual bonus, as well as benefits including medical insurance, life assurance, cycle-to-work scheme and a subsidised gym membership to name but a few.
If this role sounds exciting to you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information on the role, please contact Dean Clark on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.