Product Lead – Barcelona – Up to €120,000 + Benefits
A global online marketplace are looking to recruit a skilled Product Lead to their passionate product team located at one of their technology hubs in Barcelona. As part of the team, your mission will be to provide best-in-class components which seamlessly integrate into the local marketplace sites.
As the Product Manager, you will work within a cross-functional team consisting of product, UX, engineering and data experts with the goal to regularly launch new features which make a significant positive impact on customer success within the marketplaces. You will be responsible for overseeing this work and creating strong synergies between the components.
The role is vital in ensuring the success of these components in both the local marketplaces and the wider group. You will be expected to contribute strongly both locally and globally with your expertise and leadership abilities.
You daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Leading the product portfolio of a high performance product team, overseeing hiring, retaining talented team members and succession planning.
• Creating and communicating a bold strategic product portfolio direction that inspires and aligns with the broader strategy
• Designing an organisation to support the product portfolio strategy, ensuring flexibility to support new initiatives and additional teams
• Actively managing the portfolio of components, ensuring each has a high quality roadmap driving measurable impact across multiple marketplaces
• Creating deep relationships with local marketplace and global product leaders to facilitate mutual success
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced product leader with track record of managing product portfolios and with a genuine interest in creating products that solve customer problems. Passionate, well-versed, data-driven, business-oriented and tech-savvy, you will have strong leadership, communication and product management skills, and will naturally create a culture of mutual trust and cooperation.
As the Product Lead, you will also have a proven track record of delivering product experiences, both consumer-facing and B2B, combined with experience of pioneering diverse teams and leaders across multiple regions. You’ll challenge yourself and those around you on a daily basis, to think critically and analytically and ensure decisions are well founded.
In additional to a competitive salary of up to €120,000, the client offer a number of great benefits including a great working environment, fun team and modern office, as well as numerous opportunities for training and professional development. You will also have the opportunity to play a critical part in defining the marketplace products of tomorrow.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Nick Bar on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.