DevOps Engineer – AWS – Swindon – Up to £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A market leading Fintech organisation are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with AWS experience to join their dynamic and fast-growing team located in Swindon.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be work closely with the Product Development teams to facilitate requirements, primarily within AWS. You will be designing, building, testing and implementing systems to enable developers to deliver high quality code quickly and securely.
You will be responsible for delivering the most efficient, secure and high-performance solution that enables the business to deliver even more features and enhancements to their products. The role involves supporting multiple development teams in several locations, as well as some general support to the business overall.
Your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Delivering AWS infrastructure and systems, as required by the development team
• Ensuring the complete security of the AWS infrastructure
• Ensuring costs are controlled and kept within the limits specified by the business
• Developing and operating suitable monitoring systems for the AWS environment
• Developing maintenance procedures to ensure that the AWS environment is upgraded correctly
In order to have a successful application, you will need to have strong, hands-on experience of building and managing AWS infrastructure using Terraform and Packer, and of designing, writing and building systems using Ansible. You will come from a DevOps/Operations background with proven in-depth experience of AWS and Linux. Experience with any of the following is highly beneficial:
• Developing Identity and Access lifecycle systems across AWS
• Working with Linux as a systems administrator, preferably Ubuntu
• Working in an Agile environment, engaging with and delivering for a fast-moving development team
• Scripting, preferably in Python3
• Automated software testing tools
• Automatic build pipelines
• Monitoring systems especially monitoring on AWS
In addition to a very competitive salary of up to £50,000, you will also receive benefits including an annual bonus, 25 days’ holiday, attractive pension scheme, private health insurance and regular social events to name but a few.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.