Team Lead - Marketing Design & Development – London – Up to £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
The client are responsible for some of the UK’s leading gaming sites and apps and are currently in a phase of strong growth, and therefore need to increase the range of expertise within their cross functional Marketing Design and Development team.
As the Team Lead, your duties will be diverse, ranging from work assignment to managing team delivery, driving best practice to maintaining team morale, as well as making decisions to help the business deliver its goals and keep the company ahead of the game. You can expect to have duties including:
• Setting team objectives – provide clarity on what tasks needs to be completed, outputs required and timescales, ensuring that these are realistic and that employees have the right level of competence and resources to enable them to deliver.
• Optimising team performance – organising team processes to ensure outputs and delivery are optimised
• Assessing performance against team objectives – providing regular feedback to employees on their performance and conducting bi-annual reviews
• Team communication – clearly communicating the company’s vision and specific objectives to the team
• Team development – taking an active interest in and supporting individuals’ personal development
• Team motivation – motivating the team to work toward their objectives, boosting morale where required
• Recognition – ensuring employees are visibly recognised for consistent great work or an outstanding one-off contribution to the organisation.
The suitable individual will have strong previous front end development experience with solid knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5. You will be looking to take this knowledge into a hands-off, team leadership position, imparting your experience to a diverse and collaborative team of developers. These developers are passionate about technology, design and seeing projects through to completion, and you will need to share this way of thinking.
A good Team Lead will have the ability to communicate well, build relationships, and to motivate a team. You will tend to be inquisitive, positive, enthusiastic and empowering, as well as organised, responsible and dependable. You’ll have a quality-orientated attitude with strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
As well as an attractive salary of up to £70,000, the client also offer an annual bonus, subsidised gym membership, regular social events, sports teams, competitive pension scheme, as well as regular training and conferences to aid with your continued professional development.
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now! If you’d like some further information, please contact Nick Barr on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.