Test Analyst – Bridgend – Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A cutting-edge technology company are currently searching for a skilled Test Analyst to join their collaborative project team located in Bridgend. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with growing company with a product that makes a real difference.
As the Test Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing methods of testing and troubleshooting the client’s handset product and backend software. You will form part of the overall project team, interacting with members from many different disciplines. As the Test Analyst, your primary duties will include, but won’t be limited:
• Writing clear, concise testing documents, including test protocols/procedures, test reports, as well as communications to other parts of the organisation
• Managing the full testing life cycle, inputting into test strategy, writing test plans and scripts and ensuring the quality of all new releases
• Producing clear and concise test documentation
• Driving continuous improvements through root cause analysis of defects and ensuring quality through all project stages
• Working with other Test Engineers to design and develop testing methods and equipment to assure products meet requirements for performance and safety
• Performing regression analysis/testing on existing products undergoing change in design or manufacturing process
The suitable candidate will be a proactive and passionate Test Analyst, with previous experience of working in a fast-paced Agile environment. You will be ISTQB certified with experience in all QA activities during the SDLC, including report writing. As the Test Analyst, you will have a demonstrable understanding of using test and defect management tools, as well as knowledge of software release mechanisms and Visual Studio. You will need to have the ability to work within a small team, demonstrating a positive attitude to change and contributing to new ideas and improved ways of working.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £40,000, the successful individual will receive a number of benefits including 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare, attractive pension scheme and regular social events to name but a few!
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information, please contact Dean Clark on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.