3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – Bristol – Up to £45,000 + Benefits
A niche technology provider are currently seeking a driven 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer with experience of implementing and supporting Office 365 to join their growing team located in Central Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious organisation with long term progression and an enviable career path.
The successful individual will provide 3rd line technical support on Microsoft technologies, whilst being responsible for the management and support of the client’s and their customer’s Office 365 infrastructure. As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, your daily duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Management and improvement of the ConnectWise Automate software to monitor, report and patch server estates
• Creating scripts for customised monitoring and reporting
• Management and support of Office 365 infrastructures
• Answering support queries via phone, email and helpdesk when required
• Working with a projects team as a potential project lead or project engineer whilst being able to follow the project management processes
• Visiting customer sites to troubleshoot problems that can’t be fixed remotely
• Occasional weekend and out‐of‐hours working
The ideal candidate will come from a 3rd line support background with strong experience of Office 365 and the associated tech stack:
• PowerShell scripting
• Windows Server
• Hyper V
• Exchange Server
• Active Directory
As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people. You will have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and will be comfortable working both as a collaborative team and as an individual.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £45,000, the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will receive a generous benefits package to be disclosed on application
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Dean Clark on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.